- We will be gathering in and around the Memorial Garden for worship.
- Please bring your own chair or blanket to sit on the lawn. (If you forget we can get you a chair from our “stash.”)
- We may or may not have music, but we definitely won’t have videos. This means worship will probably be about 30 minutes long.
- We are hoping that it won’t be too hot at 9:00am but feel free to bring along a water bottle or your favorite parasol.
- Even though we will be outside, we will continue to follow safety protocols. Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing. We will also ask for your contact information in case one of our attendees becomes ill.
- Fellowship Hall has windows that can be opened for better ventilation.
- We can have a separate entrance and exit that are convenient and wheelchair accessible.
- Chairs will be set up for social distancing and families may sit together.
There will one entrance and one exit.
- Congregants will enter the building on the parsonage side of Fellowship Hall and will exit on the road/cemetery side.
- Congregants will be encouraged to park in the upper parking lot and walk around to the entrance below.
- The lower parking lot usage will be for people with mobility issues.
- No one will be walking through the church.
- Signs will be made to direct everyone to the proper route.
Health Protocols for entrance must be followed.
- Masks must be worn by all and if you don’t wear one, you will be invited to worship online. Masks must cover nose and chin. Masks will be available for those who forget.
- Before entering Fellowship Hall, each congregant will be met by a greeter who will do a touchless temperature check and collect name/phone number for tracking purposes only.
- Ushers will seat congregants in Fellowship Hall with social distancing standards. Families may sit together.
Order of Worship
- The Order of Worship will be shown on the large screen in order to avoid use of paper bulletins.
- There will be no singing but there will be music, live and/or recorded.
- Rhythm instruments, hand motions, ASL and other means of participation will be encouraged.
- Communion is on hold for now. Discussions about the safest way to distribute and receive Communion are ongoing.
- No KidsTable or Worship Bags at this time.
- A covered box for receiving offering will be available in the worship space. Online giving is encouraged. Please click here to make an online donation.
Bathroom protocol is “police yourself.”
- After washing your hands, use one of the provided wipes to wipe down the door handle as you exit. Then deposit the wipe in the trash can that will be placed outside the bathroom.
- Signs will detail the basic steps.
Cleaning and disinfecting between or after services.
- Our professional cleaning service will clean and disinfect Fellowship Hall, the bathrooms and any other areas needed on a weekly basis. We also have purchased a hydrogen peroxide spray that we will used to disinfect between cleanings.